Services Sewage Treatment Plants
Sewage Treatment Plants
How it works
Raw sewage is gravitated into the two stage primary settlement zone. Here the organic solids settle out leaving the liquid to pass through into the biological treatment zone where it passes through a media housing intestinal bacteria. The effluent is continually treated through the media many times to achieve the necessary standard.
Finally, the fully treated effluent is pumped, or gravitated to the ditch, stream or soakaway.
W.T.S Water Treatment Services Ltd are experienced in maintaining and repairing all makes and types of sewage treatment plant and septic tank systems. From the simplest single dwelling systems to more complicated drainage systems serving hotels, pubs or even small villages, W.T.S Water Treatment Services Ltd offer the full service.
Septic tank and sewage treatment plant repair and maintenance:
- Sales service and breakdowns of sewage treatment plants and pumping stations
- Pump replacement and repair Installation
- Soakaway replacement and repair
- Soakaway porosity tests in accordance with building regulations
We repair and maintain all the leading makes and models:
- Klargester – all makes and models